Wednesday, July 2, 2008

first day at work


okay, so yesterday was my first day at HL. It was not like an actually job. I mean I can't believe I'm even getting paid for this. What I mean is, it doesn't seem like I need to get paid for this. From the things I heard about the work I will being, it doesn't seem like work. It seems like I'm going to be having fun. You know grown ups say how hard there day was at work was, and that they wish they had like everyday off? Well to me, I want to come to work everyday. 

  Yesterday we went to Morningside Park. There we played games to get to know each other. Actually to remember each others names. Ummm... well I don't think that worked out pretty well, But eventally, we're going to remember. These are all the names I remember: 

~ Micheal, he's tall looks puerto rican, sly demeanor, and is pretty hot.

~ Adam, Cool Crazy dominican whom likes to dance,

~ Stephanie, Is baking a bun in her oven.

~ Stephanie, Seems like her and Adam are the besties of the year.

~ Doriluz, My Partner/Camera woman/Light bulb above my head when i get an idea bestie.

~ Christian, Doriluz' nephew, and i think he likes Dasia. 

~ Oh and last but not least Charisma, The extremely Loca nina who is increbily funny.

  So maybe the name game did work alittle... 

                                                                           ciao 4 now! 

                                                                                                     Yourz, KrAzY MoLena!