Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Day

So today is my first day and I'm kind of dissapointed that I wasn't here yesterday. I have that kind of out of place feeling right now but i'm sure it'll go away. I wish I got here earlier so i could have gone on the scavenger hunt which would have totally been fun. I was really nervous at first when Richard told me that I might not get accepted since it was full. I came here thinking it was a done deal, that i was in but that shows that nothing is guranteed.

I feel like what i'm writing sounds arkward. I guess it's because this is my first blog.

So Gieselly seems really nice and so does Chuck. I'm not sure about Richard yet. He seems to be testing me i think. I don't know why...i guess he's concerned about going over the limit for the number of people here. Emily seems sweet, quiet but sweet. I think I'm going to like it here. I'm going to get more experience in journalism, meet new people, and have fun. HL seems like a fun place. As i'm writing this, all the people from the scavenger hunt are returning. I really do wish I went on the hunt but I'll get to go tomorrow.

So far, I've seen two people I know; Sade and Dushawn. I went to junior high with Dushawn and I go to school with Sade. I'm not particularly close to either one of them but it's nice to know someone.

I don't feel like i have much else to say and everything I've written thus far is a bit boring. I guess as time goes on, I'll get the hang of it.