Thursday, July 17, 2008

A good blog from two years ago

Last year's blogs weren't as exciting as two years ago during our last year at 125th Street. That was quite an exciting summer and the competition came to a nail biting separation of less than 100 points difference.

Here's a sample from Team Joc:

Its Monday and tomorrow is the presentation day at Columbia University! Team J0C is motivated but not cocky the least bit. We are confident in our presentation and the result it will have on the judges. I feel that this summer has gone but really fast! I have made alot of new friends and I have learned a lot of new things by comming to Harlemlive. My writing skills increased and I learned the first steps of video editing. But today my team did a run through for tomorrow and the impotant topics were touched on. I feel the team is really starting to work together and contribute good ideas for tomorrow. I also feel that our most important aspects of our personalities are showing in our presenation by the input from the different members in our team. In all honesty Team Joc wants to WIN!!!!!! I believe that winning this presentation will boost our confidence in winning the whole Summer Media Challenge!