Thursday, May 29, 2008

Am I stuck up and Bougeious?

I'm going to reflect on a statement that was said about me yesterday. I was told that I thought that I was better and probably due to my heritage because I rejected and still reject the idea of eating " weed brownies". I really think it's disgusting and low class. Why would someone with any sense of life waste their money on such? You could invest your money in stock or bonds. I think that makes sense. What's next? Cocaine koolaid. We as people need to stop living the stereotype. That is not culture, that's the life of the filthy. Obvious there are some folks that do not know what stuck up actually is because I don't look down on people because of their race, ethnicity , religion or economic status. I judge people by their character and lifestyle and stuck-up people do the opposite.