Friday, May 23, 2008

Ummm today (Painting this saturday May24th at 1pm)

Hello i am fine, today is Friday glad for the weekend. I was suppose to come Wednesday but had a meeting with apple for a summer internship, it was so much fun. Yesterday they was calling my classmates back for whoever made it through to the second interview. I didn't get a call back but my twin did, i was so happy for her but disappointed that i didn't get to be by her side but she is going to be really good for the job. At least one of us made it through so i am going to cross my fingers for her i hope she get it. Even if i did get it i would of still came to Harlemlive in the summer as a usual. Tomorrow here at Harlemlive we are going to finish painting so everyone that wants to paint please be here by 1pm. I hope everyone comes through, have a nice weekend.