Monday, May 12, 2008

Title less.....

Hey,
Long time that i don't write..

OMG i am so sad because of the fire in front of my building. It was so sad seeing those firefighter dealing with the fire and seeing those people that were left without a home. I saw the whole fire and it was the worst fire i have ever seen in my life. They evacuated two buildings but the building in were the fire took place is closed and I think nobody is allowed to go in. In the middle of all these sadness there is happiness because i pass my gym class with flying colors and also because i think that my grades went up..up .up ...yay me!!! Well yesterday in mothers day i dint gave nothing to my mom because i don't give her presents for American Mother day but for the dominican mothers day that is the last sunday of may!!... So yeah that all see you my poeple..

Take care...