Monday, May 5, 2008

Job Readiness

Hey HL blogger how you been great I hope , If not well it will get better . Do I have news for you : On Sunday I had gone e to an all day intensive job readiness course . This course was based on the philosophy that marketing your self as your own unique brand is crucial in today's work force. It was pretty long about 8 hrs. to be exact , but if have a hunger to succeed you must attend and get help where ever it is given . Luckily they had provided lunch for us and we had breaks in between . Another important point in the workshop was finding your C.O.I which stands for center of influence , if you wanna find out what this means further leave me a comment . I loved the workshop it was long but in the end these tips will help me , I received allot of positive feed back from my instructors . Networking as I learned is and always will be vital in our society .

Xoxo,
Divi