Thursday, May 8, 2008

I skipped so what

I left early today and didn't attend my English and math class because I was tired but also I didn't feel like attending anyway because in English class I don't learn anything new. The teacher gives us basic assignments to do and it's boring. I feel like I'm in a ESL class. I had asked him once why he keeps going over this basic stuff and the response was that many of the students constantly make these errors. I noticed that he gives people grades that they don't deserve because this one kid in particular doesn't do any homework, he constantly cut class and if he attends he constantly talk to numerous girls that are obviously not interested. He received a 83. Math class is boring. My teacher talks about the subject for a little while then tells us some uninteresting moment of his life or talks about his adopted daughter as if we care. I'm so glad that I have 5 weeks left. I know there is someone here at HL that has a similar experience.