Thursday, May 15, 2008

APOLLO


Wednesday May 14,2008 i went with other teens from Harlemlive. We had so much fun i did not think we were going to have, i seen Michael Shaw from HOT 97 and he made my first visit to the Apollo an visit i will never forget. i thought the thing i seen on TV was just to fake but after seeing armature night live I'm not even sure how the people do what they do because i doubt i would be able to get on stage and sing, dance, etc. we also seen things that they do not show on the TV show which made me feel right in the spotlight and not to mention Rich got us front row seats which made the show even live. I thought i was going to be in the back or something and i was so shocked and i felt so important having front row seats and having people looking at me like "how he get front row"...

I have to admit I'm going to brag about the first night at the Apollo for a long time thanx to rich and Harlemlive.

THANXX TO Richard & Gisely