Monday, May 19, 2008

I miss the oldies

Hey HL blogger, how are you doing ? Good I hope well I have a lot going on with senior cruise planing and going , prom finals graduation . On a serious note I want to take a moment of silence for those affected in china by the earth quake . I now have to talk about the entertainment business . For starters Nick Canon & Mariah Carey are happily married , they eloped to get married hid it from everyone . Ha ha remember Ricky Martin well he is now fighting child trafficking . Kudos to Ricky Martin we love you for attempting a come back and helping children .On the music scene their is a new music artist named Duffy her hit single " Mercy" I would recommend you listen to her . She has that old jazz theme to her that's mesmerizing. If you wanna laugh read the Onion . It has an article on how men with slicked back hair rallied against Hollywood for a negative portrayal. It also has a section on Google Announcing a Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index .