Saturday, May 31, 2008

A GLOOMY DAY

I'm with Dushawn and Ryan getting work done. I was looking through my file to go over the information that I found out about the conflict in Colombia. This will be a wonderful article and project at the same time because I've decided to break it up into sections so it will be easier for the viewers to understand the gravity of the situation. I will try to have as much information possible so no one would walk away clueless. I want to know if we can have a spot on the website for the viewers to leave comments. I also want us to have a T.V show this month and hopefully we as a team can get it going. Moreover, I would like to view our past shows to see how to put it together. Hopefully the people that will be here during the summer will be just as eager to do the same.