Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jefferson community event




Luis, Giselle,and I went to Jefferson house community event. There was so many old dust bags. They had to be 70+ and no young people. The chicken they served was bland. The lady didn't put a tomato in salad. Some old hag was trying to talk to this young guy there, smiling in his face with her saggy dilapidated body. She had to be an unkept 40+ and the guy look 24 years of age the most. I hate when I see old people trying to get the attention of young people in that manner. They are supposed to teach us, not bag us. Also there was some guy of the other persuasion dancing all over the place. When I went with Luisa to get the A.I.D.S test, he pulled out a DILDO to show the people how to put a condom on the proper way. I wonder if he uses condoms? Pervert. Also when Luisa first went to take the test, the lady denied her because she wasn't at risk and that H.I.V test are expensive. I hope the next event we go to are more lively and don't have to many hags. Also some dusty bold bat came to us saying how she know somebody that giving out HIV deliberately and she don't know what to do. Pa Mi Gente