Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Real Nice Weekend

Hello everybody i am fine can't complain. The weather been good to me lately besides the rain but we need it so it doesn't bother me as much. My weekend was real good besides the Saturday i came here to paint and nobody showed up but Stephanie later on. It's okay though I'm not mad though it is all good. Friday i went to chill in the bx with my friends and family, Saturday i went to the movies with a friend to see Speed racer in Imax it was so mean (cool). I put cool in parenthesis next to mean because some people don't understand how i use the word. Sunday i went to a cookout in Morning side park, my friend came that is pregnant i was so happy to see her because i didn't see her in so long. She looked so pretty but i don't encourage no one to be a teen mother it's hard but if somebody do take care of your business. Then Monday i went to some cookout in Mt.Morris park it was fun at first but it got crazy later in the day. Okay later everybody i speak to you later.