Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy day...

Wowzers today was such a busy day.... In school we took a mock regents which was the second of two days and wrote 4 essays. I am extra tired and stressed... Jaanais is back (Yaaaaa)  so we both scheduled an interview for women not receiving the money that they feel they deserve.  I also tried to search for an additional story for myself that way I can have another story before I leave which would be in about a few weeks. It's been hard since not that many organizations are available. Real Regents are coming up soon so I've been studying hard like crazy. Also we have SATs THIS SATURDAY!!! I cannot wait until this school year is done because honestly I feel that the 11th grade is the worst.  I really don't mean to complain but I really need a break. I want to end this year in  a bang (knowing my school I don't think that is going to happen). Anyways I got to go and get back to work... 
Peace for now!