Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Senior trip to a park for a whole day ? I thought it was going to be wack at first and didnt really want to go to it. But then again why miss the change to experience a whole day with all the seniors and try to have fun. At first i was upset because it was cold in the morning and i had to wait in front of my school for a pretty long time. The ride to the park wasnt that long as i had expected it to be. When we got to the park i knew it wasnt going to be that bad because the park was big and they had a baseball field. That was the first thing that atractted me because i love paying softball and i hadnt played for a long time. First i ate breakfast and it was playing time played some baseball and then WATERRRRR time.. I didnt bring no water gun ot water ballons but i got some water ballons for my friend and my water funs were 2 cups lol. I had fun playing with water. Maybe sound childish but fun. When you chase after your teacher for about 15 seconds and then he falls.. o00 man...lol Then i played baseball until 1 that was lunch time. I ate 3 hot dogs ..yummyyyyy. Then it was palying time again, played baseball then kickball, futball(but cant trow the ball =( )and finally i just layed down with my friend.UGHH then it was picture time. The End .... Later on i saw that i had a sun run and my ankle was swallen was hell. Didnt go to school next day; my whole body was in pain and i had to get something for prom. =) Ok now The End..