Thursday, June 11, 2009

Learning how to do a voice over !!! xD


    
So today at Hl I tried to post the  videos  up on the  website but i decided to finish my  videos  so i  can post  up more. While  finishing  my video all i had to do was a voice  over with Tamarra and Kendra in it. I didnt know how  to do a  voice over but thankfully my friend Branday knew  how to do it and  she told me how to do it and  we did it. The steps are
  1. Hide Final Cut Pro Open
  2. Open Soundtrack pro
  3. Recording built in audio change it to samsom(mic)
  4.  Stereo stays the same
  5. Monitor changes to built in audio
  6. Go to middle untitled go to track one and press record
  7. .Check everything
  8. Then go to the second half mixer untitled then press the record button
  9. File export
  10. Type in the name and make sure u save it 
  11. Then transfer it to Final Cut Pro.. Import and insert it !!!
  12. As easy as 1,2,3 !!!