Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Regents.....


So today I had regents in English..OMG I am so happy that part one is finally over... tomorrow is part two and I am so nervous... Yesterday I had my History regents (thank God it was only one part)... Ugh I am just thinking that after these regents school is over. I just have to focus and I will finally be able to relax..OMG I almost forgot I still a have Math B to take but thats all the way next week. AHHH I don't know how I am going to make it!!!!!  I am also thinking what the heck am I going to do this summer if I don't get this JOB!!! I wanna have fun with my friends but a lot of them are going away so yea (TEAR)... As school winds down this means no more internship (another Tear) I am going to miss Harlemlive although I am most likely going to be back next year... Wow the year went by fast...