Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wally Lamb with Kathryn



Today, I have another story that I''m going on. I don't even have time to transcribe my notes from yesterday but I'l do it tomorrow. Wally Lamb, the author of "She's Come UNdone" a world proclaimed book will be in Central Park today. He'll be discussing his new book and Zoe Heller will also be there. Kathryn Odell will be accompanying me. 

On another hand I went shopping today for an outfit for my cousin's party in Connecticut. Anyhow, Skin was fantastic yesterday. Sophie Okendo did a good job and I enjoyed the screen play. This film was different from any other true story I'd seen. For a moment, I couldn't believe the story, it seemed too unrealistic. I think I couldn't believe it because the way Sandra was treated was unbelievable especially in Africa. I was also shocked at her apperance being the birth child of two white parents. Overall, it was a great film and my night couldn't have been better...