Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LAST DAY WITH HARLEMLIVE!!!!


Hey u all... As u read above today is my last day at Harlemlive until next year in the fall. It was such a pleasure to get the opportunity to learn new things about journalism that I never did know before. I had a blast going out on stories to get the public opinion as well as getting people recognized on a specific topic. I so wish I can come during the summer but I have other plans that I must do before the summer is over. Thinking of that I just realized that summer is here and school is just about over. The 29th is my last day which means FUN AND MORE FUN!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!! I cannot wait to do the things that weren't accomplished last year...I am going to miss seeing all my friends that I won't get the opportunity to see... After the 29th I am officially going to be a SENIOR which is big since we are going to be the first graduating class being that my school is new. A lot of great things are happening and I cannot wait to enjoy every bit of it.... BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! lol