Wednesday, June 10, 2009

huh ? BLAH =)


So i am glad  that school is  almost over since i am so tire and  stressed  out  but  have  to admit that i am going to  miss my  friends at  school. i know  that for the most  part i am not going to be in contact with most of the people that i talked  to. I know  that i am going to cry during graduation because all those  memories with friends are  going to come to my mind. I know my mother is  going to my graduation and that  the most  important thing  that  matters  to me. also  hope  that i get a better  grade on my Global, and Physics regents. I  am glad that i am getting out  of High School. I wish i could go back and  fix some of the mistakes i made. But i  dont  regret any of my experiences. After  high school i am not going to be coming to Hl as  much as i do now but  at least  i learned a lot  from everyone at HL