Monday, June 22, 2009

DR vacation

hey,
Its been such a long time ,well am writing because it may be the last time i write until September or October, because i am leaving to DR on friday. I am so exited about this trip because i have 2 years i dont go,and i really miss being there. I know that HL is going to really miss me, but i have to go LOL! and i will not miss a thing of my NY life. I am also kind of missing rich because he made joke and laugh and was a real funny guy making hie Elaine dance, and calling me step on me and stuff like that. I wil maybe miss sely,maybe am not sure LOL! Today i am also really pissed off because the board of Ed send me a letter telling me that i dont have enough credits to be promoted to 12 grade when i have 41 credits and i only needed 30 to pass to 12th grade.