Wednesday, June 24, 2009

life changing month


So much has been going on for me this past month that i have not have time to take everything in. I finished my internship with fireball the basketball tournament that iv been working for, it was great i never had so much fun i witnessed great games every week with players like the new york knicks Al Harrington, the minnesota timberowolves Ryan Gomes and Sebastian Telfair and many more notables. I also had the great honor to recite a poem in the nuyorican cafe, it was the most exciting and enticing thing i have been part of in my new born career as a poem writer, The stage toke a hole new meaning to me as i got in the zone and delivered what to my peers and family say was a flaw less piece of art that reflected well the emotion i was feeling when i wrote the poem. After all the great blessings came the depressing Regen's test that had me stress so much so that i couldnt sleep most of the night thinking about my consular and how she said that if i failed one test i failed to meet requirements to stay in that school.... so stressing....i tried my best now all i can do is wait for the results cant and pray. Well with the tournament, the show at the nuyorican and the Regen's i just been thinking about my life and how much it has changed i went from this kid with no ambition living for the moment to what i am now woooooooow i guess mom was wrong but ill leave that for my therapist haha............