Thursday, June 11, 2009

wOOOHOOO!!!!!!


I more day than "schools out, party time!" Lol. I am so happy you don't even know. I have a few projects due, but they are pretty easy. In English we have to write something nice about one of our classmates. I got jenny. She is going to be easy because she is one of my good friends and an even greater person =). I have 3 graduation rehearsals, then its graduation. I agree with everything Anabel posed yesterday. From the crying to changing my mistakes. I won't be at Hl that much, but don't worry guys, when I'm on a break in college Ill visit=). SYEP didn't call me yet, which means one thing; I didn't get in...I'm trying to get other stories, but ugh...I got one for next week, thank goodness, because I know I'm going to bothered about getting one.
--Tammy ram is over & out.