Wednesday, June 10, 2009

UGH!!!!!!!!

Well I'm sitting here kinda upset b/c I had a bad day yesterday and I let it get to me today. Ugh!!! Im soooo very tired of school which is also adding onto my stress. When Will It All END!!!!!! lol but Ima try to be happy for the rest of my day because I am not going to deal with being mad over silly things. Anyways, school was OK even though I wanted it to end fast. Regents is coming up and I'm very nervous but I have confidence. Report cards just went in so I should be getting mine in a couple of days which I think I did great!!! YAAA!. Gosh this year was the year that I put my everything. I am now at my internship waiting for my buddy Jaanais so we can go on a story together which I am actually interested in doing. Ugh!!! I hope the rest of the day is easy going and fast so I can go home and sleep!!! Sooo I'm done with all my rants, and complaints...SHANICE IS OVA AND OUTIES!!!!