Monday, November 10, 2008

End of the Bowling Season

Bowling is probably the best sport ever! Im dead serious! I am on my schools bowling team. At first, I only signed up because I could get a pass from gym and get free periods! SWEET! But after the first week, I realized that I was pretty good a bowling, and that it was a lot of fun.


The season is unfortunately, very short and ended last week. i already miss it... even though the last game was last thursday! lol I love the girls on my team, and we worked very hard together. We were so close to the championship! If we had won one more game, we would had made it =( it was pretty disappointing because we worked so hard and really got along as a team. I going to miss my teammates and just having fun in the alley. On Thursday, i have individual bowling, so i am a little worried about not having my team to back me up, but I am sure i will be fine. my best game was last Wednesday, where i bowled a 137. I am proud at my accomplishments, and I can't wait for next season!