Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Feel It?

Change is in the air! Content will keep rolling in HL. Get ready for the "WE" generation. W.E. as in Work Everyday. Rich came up with a major solution to getting good stories on every story. Adult with every team/reporter(s). This is a major step in the right direction. I also want to implement the 2-day story cycle. Day one is shooting the story; Day two is editing and posting to the website. Chris didn't leave me a hand book on how to deal with everyone's videos and projects. I think things are coming along nicely. It would be great to get some of the external hdds working. We're still pretty awesome with the resources we have.

I have to give a tip of my hat to all the students that went on the story today. It was nice to see the improvements we all talked about. Lets not stop at doing a good job. I know we still can do better.