Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mnn Hustle 2

Today was a great day for HLspeaks. It felt really good to give the video in early. Luisa and I learned the right way to place video on tape. We met the dead line before it met us. Thanks to Stan's help we had more than enough content for the show. As everyone knows the economy is really at a low point. The effects of it has been felt by myself and people I know first hand. Me coming to HL 4, 5 days a week is not going to be the norm anymore. I'm hoping to come at least 2 times a week, but who knows how bad things will get. On a higher note the video room is getting in order(its been a long time comin'). Also Luisa and I are trying to come up with a plan to keep stories and projects in order. The files are all over the computers and videos,projects,etc are not backed up. Melvin asked for a video the other day and I had to scramble to get it. That is when I knew the way we do video at HL needs to be revamped. I hope everything makes a turn for the better as I would hate to see things slow down on the website. Will they put Obama in office already... He can get some money from Oprah.