Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I MISS HARLEMLIVE IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!

The past couple of day's i have not been at Harlemlive and i must admit i miss it. During these pass couple of day's of been working hard and braking my back to aim to the top. I just got my report and although i pass all my classes i wasn't happy with myself. I felt like my work and effort wasn't good enough because they weren't as high as i thought they will be. But now i know to aim for that 100 next time. But Harlemlive as been a major turning point in my life because it was actually one the most successful things  i have been involve with in my life. I'm thankful because since i've joined Harlem Live i am becoming a better writer, a better communicator, and a leader to my peers. I fell like i've made a change and for that I'm  happy and thankful.