Monday, November 3, 2008

Farewell Harlem Live!

The main stories/themes I have been assisting the people at HL with have been on tomorrow's election and youth hostels. Within the 3 weeks that I have been here, I have been able to help people reseach stories, go out on the streets and conduct POS's, edit articles and do interviews.

Everybody at HL has so much potential and I'm looking forward to going back to Sydney, and encouraging the young people I work with to be Harlem Live correspondents. Once an open discussion board and space for Harlem and Bankstown youth is complete, this will provide a great opportunity for young people across the world to communicate and discuss various issues and themes that concern them.

Thanks to Richard, Gisely, Brad and Shem for your Harlem hospitality!

And to all of the youth I have worked with- goodluck and God bless you all!