Friday, November 21, 2008

OK...........

Well today i went on a story about the metro card fare. I really messed up when interviewing the people. I stuttered. Well tay is a good editor and so is Warrith, so that shouldn't be to bad. Plus i could do some voice overs. It was too cold today. I love going on stories, but when its cold like this i just cant. Next time i need to bring gloves and a hat.

Most of your body heat escapes from your head. Just a fact you guys should know. I havent been staying here long lately. Its school stuff. I hate senior year with a passion. Anyway, on monday im going back on monday to do the plastic bag story. Im not staying on lennox this time. All these rude people in harlem. I liked the summer. People were so nice and actually wanted to be interviewed. Oh well.