Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Rainy Wednesday

It was wet, but that didn't stop us from making progress.

Stefanie and I worked on her Hostel story for a while, its coming along, Tammara and I worked on her new story and I got to meet Ashley for the first time. Ashely, Stefanie and I went to try to get a story out of the bike shop down the block, the owner was rude, but we will get a story out of him eventually. When we walked in he had some sort of death metal playing in the back round, and was explaining to some guy that he only makes money from labor, and sells parts at the whole sale price he gets the parts at. He told us to come back later, "he was with a customer". When I left Harlem Live later that night, the "customer" was still there talking to him, I don't think that he was a customer, in my opinion that guy was just rude.
Another great day at HLive, I hope your pasta came out good Ashely!
See you all later this week
David