Monday, November 17, 2008

Im Back Back Back Back Back!

The one and only Charisma is back at Harlem Live after like a whole week and 3 days of my presence being missed by all. Lol.  I kind of missed Harlem Live just a little bit though. But just because I haven't been here in a while does not mean I wasn't being productive at home doing things concerning HL. I've been trying to get in contact with the owner of the Owens Funeral Home for like the longest time ever. I was trying to get in contact with him for the longest time now. Well since it's right around the corner today I'm going to pay that funeral home a visit and see what's up with that. Anyway once again I haven't been here for a week plus because of the step team once again. They are trying to make sure we know everything so we can start practicing for our performance at my school's pep rally next week Tuesday. I cannot wait especially since I'm actually performing. I am telling all my friend to make sure they are coming so they can see me perform especially since the pep rally is during school hours they better freaking come and watch us. lol. And I was going to come on Friday but my ear was bothering me the whole day and I wasn't with it. It was stressing me the hell out. But now I'm back in action you bout to see another story up from me real soon so look out.

This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially 
Blogged Out!