Friday, November 7, 2008

watched Obama Talk In Chicago


Today was a good day for me.. i woke up and i kiss m picture on my wall..then got to school early..then went to the museum of American history and had some good food thanks to my teacher Terri. then i come to hl and Selly let me know the first African American president will be speaking live in Chicago,Illinois so i went to CNN to see if they was covering the event since i became such a fan of them since this past summer due to Selly bringing me to CNN headquarters, i just be looking at there site more and everything.

so they have Obama speaking Live so i watched it and to be honest this was the first time i ever actually listen to what he was saying before and i felt bad seeing how i voted for him and only knew that he was black, wanted a change, wanted to make the economy back to its old self and i finally got the chance to just sit down and listen and watch our future and present president. it made me feel a type of way inside of me, it was like wow he really does sound like he will start to make life a little bit better for us Americans and make people understand all you have to do is work for what you want in life and to me that gives me motivation to succeed in life.


<----After i listened to what Obama i been thinking one day i can make m voice heard and make a difference when i get older. i have the goal to make my voice heard more, because i feel that my voice is not all that need to be put into action but i need to take a stand and get more involve which with harlemlive i will be able to.