Friday, November 7, 2008

What You All Have Been Missing These Past 4 Days

I know you guys at Harlem Live missed me sooooo much these past 4 days that I've been missing out in action. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances I was unable to come to Harlem Live on Wednesday and Thursday due to my step team practice after school. I came there ready to learn this long as step that someone started teaching me and never finish, and I get there and these people want to be over hear teaching us a dance to do in our routine. I don't mind the whole dancing thing because I surely can dance and I like to pop it and drop it Lol, but the mixture of songs we are dancing to is hot and all but it's super fast. I'm so not used to doing a choreographed routines especially not to no fast ass song. I got the moves and stuff mostly down pact except for this one move but I'm working on it so watch out lol. The song is so fast it's like no room to mess up and try to catch yourself. You can't even try to count off the steps because you would be counting super fast. The dance and song is mad hot but just to fast. I can't wait until my school pep rally. The days leading up to the step team performance is going to be hectic but I know it's going to be mad sexy. Whatever we decide to put on I'm going to look mad hot hopefully the rest of the team does too lol. We are so going to rock the show. We are so much better than my school's whack ass cheerleaders and hopefully our performance shows that. Well, I'm over and out thats all I can think of writing for now. Until next time blogger.

This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially Blogged Out!
Lol. :-)