Tuesday, November 11, 2008

one frame at a time



I believe in everyone at HarlemLIVE. I see how much work is being done and I know it will continue. Shem and I have to use a video service(vimeo) because there are so many videos. We all feel the momentum of the work being done; lets all be a force behind it. I commend all your efforts, but I know we can all do better. I'm going to step my game up and any of my students will too. I haven't tapped into the creativity that I know my web/video students possess. I don't think you guys(students) really get the pat on the back you deserve, but just know I think that you're all wicked awesome. Soon it will be a new year, a new president and now we need to set a new bar for greatness at HL. Get ready for content worthy of HL's name (one frame at a time)