Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meow!

Yeah its been a while, I've been slipping with the blogs lol. School is getting more crazy so i have less time to dedicate to Hl, but i do all i can. And no one is friggin here now and its boring. Come on people get here earlier gosh!!!!.  Just kidding. Well most of my stories are up like the post election coverage and the pre election coverage. I want to go on more stories and write more stories, but there's nothing to do. I miss going out on them. Its kinda boring without doing that. I don't know what i wanna go on right now. Oh and i got my second piercing ^ ^. I want one or two more in my ears. Now i see how people get addicted to getting piercings. Sounds like a good story to me.... Well enough of that digression. 

Rich showed me some stuff that's going on that seems like good story ideas, like the tribute to Harriet Tubman tomorrow down the block. This is really early like 1:00, so if some of you guys want to leave school early or come here earlier its alright. Also there is this thing on Saturday where they are protesting the ban on gay marriage. I am deifinantly in there, because i hate people who hate on gays. Im all, 100% for gay rights. No I'm not a lesbian, like most of you people think, but i really hate homophobes and people putting down others because they are "different". Retards. Anyway being EIC(Editor in chief) is harder than i thought. Oh well i get to have a say in what goes up faster than others and tell some of the kids what to do. Yay.! 
And here is a really random boredom picture of me. I look weird but its ok.