Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Biggies Movie Is here HarlemLive

Hey you guys im back. It's me italie and i am so excited about the upcoming Biggie movie. I've been waiting for years for his movie to hit theaters and here it is. I'm really excited because i'm going to be the first person at the door. I hope that i am not the only who's excited. But anyway overall life is good for me. School is going great and i'm looking forward to taking my regents exam which is exactly in 2weeks. Am i ready? A litte ,but i better get ready because time is ticking and days is flying. So........I'M READY. Change is coming for me , graduation is coming, my apartment, and i plan to go to the NAVY. Yes the NAVY. Which some people says stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself. Going to the navy will really change my life and i can't wait to travel all over the world and get to meet millions of people. I'm growning and my life is bcoming different as i make certain decisions. Get ready because biggies movie here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!