Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'M BACK TO BLOGGING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THE ONE AND ONLY...ME!

     OMG! It's 2009. I can't believe it. This is like my first blog since to the new year. I kind of missed Blogger and HarlemLive only a little bit though because even though I was broke I had an extremely fun vacation.  I got on the Staten Island Ferry for the first time over the break and I was so happy. I love the fact that the boat is orange because everybody knows that orange is my ultimate favorite color. Since my behind was broke I really couldn't go every where I planned but I was stuck in my hood of East New York Brooklyn. I still had fun in my neighborhood with my cousin and some old and new friends. I was mad I didn't go partying for New Years because my mom was mad at me or whatever but it's all good. Also as you can see in the picture above I FINALLY did a new hairstyle for a change also I FINALLY washed my hair for the first time on my own. It's 2009 it was time for a little change in my life. And now I have officially HATE drunk people. Like OD. Life is too crazy. 
     Also when I came into HarlemLive I learned that I AM STUDENT OF THE FREAKING MONTH. For all you haters like Tamarra lol just joking,  but for all you people who said I couldn't do it I proved you all wrong.  I am mad extremely hype or whatever. Ayo Stanley I told you I was going to do it mannnnn.  And I think thats all i have to say  for right now. I NOW OFFICIALLY LOVE HARLEMLIVE.  Lol.

   This Is Charisma 
And I Have Officially Blogged
Out Of My First Blog Of
2009!
:-)