Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day with Max !


















So, today is was weird because we had a guest Max.[shown in the pic above]. When i first came in i just did my point sheet since its been collected tomorrow. After i did the point sheet i finished working on the video from yesterday which is the trip to DC. While working in the video i ate popcorn made by Richard. They were good but, i added more salt. (but thanks Richard) Then i showed the video to kendra and heard what she thought of the video.There wasn't much to do so, i decided to search up something that would help me with my Global Regents for tomorrow. After a while i stopped and told Kendra to take a pick of me working on th video but, then i found the camera interesting and started experimenting with it and above are some results with a little photoshop included. (Thanks to Melvin who refreshed my mind with working with photoshop) I have learned a lot this week all thanks to HarlemLIVE but, this is going to cost me a chocolate bar which i promised to the lady who got me this internship Ms.Laguardia. I made a bet with her that if i liked HarlemLIVE better then working at the VE office i would have to give her a chocolate bar. I really join working at HarlemLIVE specially with Richard who is weird but, in a good way and offcourse Selly who is always in a very happy mood. :D