Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Progress

Today was a busy, productive day. Because of regents, I didn't have school today, so I went to Lia Schorr to get the pictures for my story. I ran back to HarlemLive, where I was greeted with some great news. I'm going to start officially working for HarlemLve, through my school's L.E.A.R.N program. I'm super excited, but I'm going to be super busy. February 10th starts Opening Act again and I have Moot Court/Mock Trial on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I'll only have time for HarlemLive on Monday and Fridays. I'll have to work something out.

However, I got to work soon as I got here. Kendra came in a hour later and we collaborated and finished the Inauguration story. We also worked on the Newseum story together and simultaneously, she's across from me finishing it up. I think we make a good team together. We did the Martin Luther King story in one hour and just finished two stories together. I'm proud of us. Actually, I have to go now, so I just wanted to get my thought out now.