Monday, January 26, 2009

So far

Wow i haven't posted a blog in a minute. I know you guys missed me. Well I'm not as stressed out as much, i guess because classes were slowing down and plus i haven't been staying a HL for as long as before. I finally wrote stories, I just need to get them edited. I'm also very tired, i been tired a lot... Well today i got kidnapped by someone whose nickname is orange. I know you all know who THAT is. LOL. Back to the stories. The two stories were on HEAF and the Terrie Williams event I went to. Both were about two weeks ago. I need to get them edited already. I think they are pretty good already, just probably need to fix some of the organization and all that good stuff. I am also almost finished with the college stuff. All i need to do is get the recommendations and transcripts sent out, them I'm all set. Today i need to make some phone calls and start posting more blogs to the website. I really, really need more points. Grrrrr. I just hooe these stories get in my friday. =(. Wish me luck.