Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogger ive missed you....

Well I haven't posted a blog in a while besides the one a few days ago. I need to start posting blogs again. My two stories are written but I didn't get them up. Oh well they will count for next month. I know I'm not getting student of the month, but next month hopefully when I write more stories and stuff. I'm kinda glad they will count for next month but still angry because they are gonna get outdated soon. I got really good comments from my editors. They said I was A really good writer and I used quotes really well. That made me really happy ^_^. They also didn't change much, just and usage of words and organization, stuff like that. I have been slacking in terms of work lately, but soon I should be a good EIC again, after everything with college applications and school calms down. My stress level is going down. That's good for me. Senior year is crazy, but so fun at the same time. I will get a new schedule, and hopefully less classes. Anyhow here Is a pic of Terrie Williams, the person I did on of my stories on.