Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obama's inauguration essay and class with Peter.

The first thing I did when I came to HarlemLIVE was to do my chore, which was to mop the living room floor. Then I got laptop and watched Obama’s speech. After I finished watching Obama’s speech I started to write an essay about the importance of it and most importantly what I thought about the speech. First I just wrote down some of the things that he was saying and went on to write about that and what I thought of it. Then I had to stop and go to class with Peter. In class with Peter I learned many new things but I also reviewed everything that I had done before. I learned how to use some of the tools for Final Cut pro and how to apply it to the video. At the end I also learned how to extend the audio so it could be longer then the video itself. I also learned that you can’t be nice to certain people at HarlemLIVE. ☺