Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Story at H


Almost Defeated by the cold, I dragged myself to Harlem Live with lots of hope for my first story at The Little Gym. The Little Gym is awesome, traveling in the cold was not but as we walked into The Little Gym my spirits were lifted. I was accompanied by Richard and Stephanie and I must say, that place is amazing. The Little Gym is a gymnastics and skills developmemt program for children in Preschool and Grade School. I had to admit that I was just a little bit nervous but when I walked into the little gym I just couldn't help but feel welcomed and excited. It's so colorful and the air about it just makes you comfortable like you're a part of their "little" family. The Little gym is cool and I knew from the first time I walked in during the StoryHunt that I would want it to be my first story, and after today I feel very accomplished.