Sunday, January 11, 2009

such great heights

Life doesn't stand still. This year will be a great one. I am starting school once more. I am looking forward to this school semester. I'm taking 4 classes all in the morning, so I'll have time to work and play. I know there are a lot of new students in Harlem Live this year. Stay with this program for as much time as you can. You'll meet all types of people. Even if your not in to journalism you'll get to interview professionals in the career that you'd like to pursue. I love to teach and I love the idea of non for profits. Harlem Live was right where I wanted to be. I'm going to continue to teach students this year. A door may close but another will soon open, especially with a good education. Harlem Live can be an amazing spring board to your goals. I know this year's HL student will be one up from the last.