Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holy Smoke!

Me Sporting The Best Color In The World...ORANGE Obviously!

     Oh Crap!!! Here I am again. I'm back on the Harlem Live Scene making an appearance in my favorite color...Tangerine. Lol. It kind of ryhmes thats way that's why I decided to put tangerine instead of orange or whateva. Lol. But yea I'm bac for the second time this week. It's amazing isn't it. Tomorrow may even be the third day this week that I have decided to show my face. How wonderful is that. Lol.
     Well today I just been working on finding more stories and making a couple of e-mails out to people. I am really just trying to find a story to do on something that really interesting to me or that could possibly be very interesting to others. Well its hard trying to find an interesting story nowadays...well at least for me because I be having so many ideas and stuff in my head and its pretty hard to place all my ideas on paper and action and etc and stuff. Well I guess thats all I have to say for now. Until next time HL Bloggers. Over and Out.

This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially
Blogged Out!
:-)