Friday, January 9, 2009

My First day learning how to use Final Cut.

Today in HarlemLive I learned how to transfer videos from a digital video to the computer. I learned that first you have to separated each part. After separating each part by dividing it when each person starts talking. Then you save it. You always have to save your work ! I also learned that in final cut the j is to play and rewind the k is the play and pause and that the l is to play and fast forward. I also learned that you could put each scene in the order you want it to be. Also how to change the lighting in the background and to change the volume levels. That shift is to select all the scenes.And lastly i learned how to cut the part of a video that are not necessary.For now just waiting to learn everything possible !