Thursday, January 8, 2009

SKITTLE SKILLZ 24/7


For most of u losersz thesez daysz ya must not no bout namesz street namesz and all that but i have a special name called skittle skillz 24/7 as u can see as my title. so letsz find out about the great one and only me. letsz start with skittle the first word. as u would be thinkin skittle is yes a candy skittles. and u know something your right. i got skittle from skittles. now lets talk about skillz. u may not know where i got it from but do u know of skrilla hill ?? well i took part of the name and made it into skillz. see what creativity can do in life ?? well now the final word 24/7 do u know when people say i be out here 24/7 doing this and that thatsz basically where i got it from. first my name was really skittle skillz until i added that last 24/7 and it all went together ya di99?? well u know my quotes in every blog imma cut it for this blog i want only da smart people to think about it and whatsz it really tyna say so holla at me when ya get it ightt. here it is teach me and i will understand, show me and i will go, and love me and i will learn thatsz it right there so holla at me den ightt. DUCESZ!