Monday, January 26, 2009

THIS IS THAT EXTRA CHARISMATIC

THAT OH SO EXTRA CHARISMATIC ONE

After 2 weeks and some change of missing out in action I'm back  and on top of my game. I'm feeling a bit better because I'm no longer sick, and I'm not as busy as I was before. I'm about to get back on top of my game and stuff. I have to get these stories up because I have to keep my name known up in here Lol. I've been in fourth place, as far as overall points, for a while now so now since my goal of becoming student of the month has been accomplished my next goal is to be upgraded in my overall points and move up in the world and get out of fourth place. 
I was actually kind of missing this place. But I was just too tired, too sick, or too busy to even think about trying to show up. But now its back to work. I have to get my work game and reporting game back on. I enjoyed my little two weeks off/away from HarlemLive even though I was still busy elsewhere, so I guess it really wasn't time off because I was still busy.

This Is Charisma
And I Have Officially 
Blogged Out!
:-)