Monday, April 28, 2008

Back in school

Today was a killer, oh my god i had the killer headache early and it lasted all day. Now i am at HL eating a sandwich and it's making me feel so much better. I had to rally up everything i did for this month to put them on a point paper. I am having a kind of tuff time ending my LIFEbeat story in a interesting way but i think i got it. It should be finish it by the end of the day and then i would send them to my email editors. I hope the rest of week be good cause my spring break wasn't all that but i guess i get over it cause summer vacation is right around the corner. Even though the vacation should of been a just a little bit longer. Whoever wrote that blog about Sean Bell and the court thing spoke the truth, i totally agree. Later everyone i should be back sometime this week.